Reports by product the last 13 weeks sales history from the date specified along with the current stock situation.
- RecNo: Products Record Number
- Description: Products Description
- Detail: Selectable additional detail (5 slots)
- MRP: Manufacturers Retail Price of an individual unit
- Unit Cost: Cost of an individual unit
- Unit Retail: Retail price of an individual unit
- MGN%: The margin if sold at the full retail price
- # of Stores: Number of stores where the product is currently stocked
- WH: Product stock in all locations marked as a Warehouse
- CMP OSO: Company total of outstanding orders for this product
- All Stores: Product stock in all locations not marked as a Warehouse
- This Loc: Product stock in the location in question
- CMP: Product stock in all locations
- Period Sales: Total sales for the defined period
- Last 13 Weeks by Week: Last 13 weeks sales from period end
- Last 13 Weeks Total: Total of the last 13 weeks sales from period end
The report can be grouped with a maximum of 5 indentations. Usually this grouping would be high level categories such as Brand, Department and Season.
After any grouping, the report is fixed to group at record level but allows four attributes for inclusion in the product description (the detail). If any of the detail attributes are variants it will split the record level grouping to show the additional variants as separate lines.
The last 13 weeks sales history displayed on this report runs historically by week from the end of the period specified.
Although primarily a sales analysis report, this report doubles as an inventory report when set to ‘include zero stock and sales’, useful for multi-store retailers.