When creating a new promotion, one way to speed up the set up process is to use a previously used price rule.
You can do this by using the filter under Picker in Product Price Rules.
- Click the plus next to the Filter Icon to expand the filtering options.
- Go to Miscellaneous > Price Rules
- Select the old Price Rule from the list.
- Once you have filtered for that Price Rule, apply this by right clicking on the filtered results > View > Pick
- If you then want to add other products to the promotion, cancel the filter and this will take you back to your full product list. You can then add in any other products to the promotion.