During day-to-day operations, it is possible that a user may delete a product unintentionally.
For this reason, we have implemented a feature in TRIMS that allows you to recover deleted products that have history (Stock, Sales or Orders) against them.
To undelete products:
- Open the filter and head to product and then, active/deleted products.
- Set this flag to "Deleted Products" (1) then run your filter (2)
- Locate your deleted product(s) in the tree.
- Right click on your product(s) and press "Modify" > "Undelete":
- Type "UNDELETE" into the box that appears on screen and press OK.