The sales list report is ideal for reporting on a transaction-by-transaction basis.
The report covers users, exact dates and time, receipt numbers and much more specific transaction information
- Branch: Location of the transaction
- Type: Either sale or refund
- Day: Day that the transaction was processed
- Date: Date of the transaction
- Time: Time of the transaction
- User: User who processed the transaction
- Receipt: Receipt of the transaction
- Cntry: Country the sale was processed in
- Quantity: Quantity in this sale line
- Sell: Sale retail for the line
- Retail: Current retail of the items sold
- Total: Total for the line (QTY x Sell)
- VAT: VAT content of the Sale line
- Ex VAT: Retail excluding vat
- Vat %: VAT percentage for the sale line
- Stock / orders
- Loc. Stock: Current stock at the location of the sale
- Loc. Orders: Current orders for this line in the location of the sale
- Total Stock: All locations stock of the line
- Total Orders: All order of this line within the company.
The report can be grouped with a maximum of 5 indentations.
The product section is for the details you select on the criterial page (upto 5).
The report can be run with separate or combined locations.
If You select a sorting option you can set the report to give you the top 10,20,50,100 or all lines.